What you get
You will be provided with a personalized weight management schedule to meet every 2 to 4 times per month, as planned by you and Registered Dietitian
You will get access to a team of health professionals:
medical physician/doctor, registered dietitian, weight management coach and psychotherapist
Customized nutrition and activity plan
A full diet assessment and analysis in your first session to identify macro and micronutrient deficiencies
Lifestyle Genetic Testing - a genetic testing component where you can learn about your unique genetic make up about diet, macro and micronutrient, physical activity, obesity risk, mental health and other actionable lifestyle test categories.
- Cognitive behavioral couseling and psychotherapy (including acceptance-commitment therapy, dialectal behavioral therapy, and cognitive based therapy)
- Continuous blood work as needed to monitor obesity-related comorbidities, eg. diabetes, hypertension, PCOS, arthritis, etc.
- Customized medication support*
- Learn about your physiological effects of emotional eating and cravings and strategies to counter that
- Learn an array of customized knowledge skill sets that you can take with you for life, including grocery shopping strategies, label reading, ingredient analysis, tailored recipe, meal planning and mindfulness-based strategies.
- Set SMART goals tailored to your values and situation, while being supported by regular follow ups and accountability
Price: $1,899 + HST
*Medications may be covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan(OHIP), your private insurance and some drug benefit programs.